Do you run a weapon-mounted light on your handgun when carrying concealed? Are you of the mind that a spare magazine is an essential part of your EDC? Our newest product, The Centaur, offers a carry solution for those exact needs!
The Centaur is our Light-Bearing Half-Breed Inside the Waistband (IWB). Part light-bearing handgun holster, part single magazine carrier, The Centaur is designed to be worn as an appendix holster – in the 12 to 2 o’clock position. The holster clips onto your belt and is worn inside your pants. It is ideal for carrying concealed.
In Greek mythology, Centaurs were wild, untamed beasts with the body of a stallion and the torso, head and arms of a man.
- The Centaur is molded to fit a specific handgun model with a particular weapon-mounted light, such as a TLR-1 or Inforce APL; your handgun, light and spare magazine will only fit in the holster that is designed specifically for it. Furthermore, if you do not have a weapon-mounted light on your handgun, this is NOT the holster for you - Please view our Minotaur IWB holster instead. The Centaur will not function properly without a weapon-mounted light attached.
- It is ideal for concealed carry in the appendix position -- 1-2 o'clock
- The Centaur comes with adjustable retention to ensure it has the exact amount of retention you need, and comes standard with two 1.5" appendix clips, which most belts will fit through.
- This holster is made from one piece of Kydex, strategically molded around the gun and extra mag, and fastened together with quality hardware.
- It can be customized in your choice of 33 different colors or patterns.Click here to view color options.
Check out these customer photos of The Centaur!